This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 15099:2003 specifies detailed calculation procedures for determining the thermal and optical transmission properties (e.g., thermal transmittance, total solar energy transmittance) of window and door systems based on the most up-to-date algorithms and methods, and the relevant solar and thermal properties of all components.
Products covered by ISO 15099:2003 include windows and doors incorporating:
- single and multiple glazed fenestration products with or without solar reflective, low-emissivity coatings and suspended plastic films;
- glazing systems with pane spacing of any width containing gases or mixtures of gases;
- metallic or non-metallic spacers;
- frames of any material and design;
- fenestration products tilted at any angle;
- shading devices;
- projecting products.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2003-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 71
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 163/SC 2 Calculation methods
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.