ISO 26143:2007 defines the space link extension (SLE) return operational control fields (ROCF) service in conformance with ISO 15396:1998. The ROCF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all operational control fields from one master channel or one virtual channel.
ISO 26143:2007 defines, in an abstract manner, the ROCF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service;
- the parameter data associated with each operation;
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation; and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
ISO 26143:2007 does not specify
- individual implementations or products;
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems;
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft;
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications; or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the ROCF service.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2007-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 153
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
ISO 26143:2007Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.