ISO PAS 11154:2006 specifies the minimum safety requirements for all roof load carriers intended for mounting on or above the roofs of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with a maximum authorized total mass up to 3,5 t (ISO M08) as defined in ISO 1176.
It applies to:
- mechanically attached general-use roof bars suitable for carrying load,
- accessories and their attachments to roof bars for special purpose applications,
- mechanically attached specific purpose roof devices suitable for carrying a defined load,
- magnetic fixing devices suitable for carrying a defined load.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 84
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 22/SC 40 Specific aspects for light and heavy commercial vehicles, busses and trailers
- ICS :
- 43.040.60 Bodies and body components
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO/PAS 11154:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.