ISO/TS 13399-304:2016 specifies a concept for the design of tool items, limited to any kind of milling cutters with arbor hole and non-indexable cutting edges, together with the usage of the related properties and domains of values.
ISO/TS 13399-304:2016 specifies a common way of design simplified models that contain the following:
- definitions and identifications of the design features of milling cutters with arbor hole and non-indexable cutting edges, with an association to the used properties;
- definitions and identifications of the internal structure of the 3D model that represents the features and the properties of milling cutters with arbor hole and non-indexable cutting edges.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399:
- applications where these standard data may be stored or referenced;
- concept of 3D models for cutting tools;
- concept of 3D models for cutting items;
- concept of 3D models for other tool items not being described in the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399;
- concept of 3D models for adaptive items;
- concept of 3D models for assembly items and auxiliary items.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 29 Small tools
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.