ISO 18446:2013 specifies extensions to the API needed for support of the Forward Space Packet Service defined in CCSDS 912.3-B-1.
ISO 18446:2013 defines extensions to the SLE API in terms of:
- the FSP-specific functionality provided by API components;
- the FSP-specific interfaces provided by API components; and
- the externally visible behavior associated with the FSP interfaces exported by the components.
It does not specify:
- individual implementations or products;
- the internal design of the components; and
- the technology used for communications.
ISO 18446:2013 defines only interfaces and behavior that must be provided by implementations supporting the Forward Space Packet service in addition to the specification in ISO/IEC 14882.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 154
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
ISO 18446:2013Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.